Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thank you card

When my son was feeling guilty for the psychological torment he puts me through every day, he bought me a book from The Works. It's about rubber stamping but there's a page on paper folding which caught my eye.
So- I just had to have a try!
I have to say I found it very therapeutic cutting and folding the paper and although this first try isn't perfect, I can see myself doing it more. (great way to use up all the paper that's languishing in my stash pile!)

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy a bit of paper folding too, you're right it is quite therapeutic! I also like what you've dome with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Monica. I like the paper folding technique - very creative. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I also find origami/paper folding therapeutic-just wish I had loads of time to be more creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is clever indeed- and it would look different with every different paper, etc. Good find I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the stitching around the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!