Wednesday 27 April 2011

Thanks for the award!


I'd like to say thank you to Jacki for sending me this award which was a nice surprise after a busy day at work!
Of course there are some rules attached!

Rule 1 Thank the person for giving you the award and link their blog in the post.
Rule 2 Tell 7 things about yourself.
Rule 3 Pass the award on to 15 other deserved bloggers.

Do I have seven things to say about myself? That's a bit of a challenge!

1. I love Skittles but can only eat them in even numbers!
2. I've tried crafting without stamping but I just can't do it!
3. Chocolate - need I say more!
4. Could I be anymore of a Friends fanatic!
5. I love purple and orange.
6. I never leave the house without eyeliner,mascara and lipstick.
7. My kitchen table is my craft room!

I'd like to pass this award onto these fabulous bloggers-but where do I start?!
Monica
handmadecardswithlove.blogspot.com
Helen
rainsdropsnroses.blogspot.com
Hazel
threelabradors.blogspot.com
Hannah
handmade-hannah.blogspot.com
Sanna
korttipajasannas.blogspot.com
Liz
buttonsforbrains.blogspot.com
Sarita
littleprincesscards.blogspot.com
June
dezinaworld.blogspot.com
She
craftyshe.blogspot.com
Weasel
weaselwise.blogspot.com
Sarah
sarahs-scrap-book.blogspot.com
Alison
craftytrog.wordpress.com
Kirsti
onemadmoo.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. fantastic, congrats on the award. Ohhh i love purple and orange too ... am wearing purple right now hehe
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.You visited while I was still adding names.You're there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless thats so nice of you. I shall keep it and add it up when i get chance.
    Thats so lovely, i am just trying to catch up on a little blogging
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for the award! Leaving the house without a bit of mascara is a no no for me too! Lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a friends fanatic too!!! yay!!! =)
    thanks for the award!!!! you're so kind!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award. Great answers. Had to smile at the Skittles..my DD brought some sour Skittles home with her from China..absolutely blew my head off..well, nearly ;) never touched a Skittle since :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!