Wednesday 25 January 2012

Journal Your journey-Art Journal CJ

I've bitten the bullet and joined an Art Journaling Circle Journal over on UKScrappers.http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk I've wanted to try art journaling for a long time but just don't have the guts to do it!
Now I can't back out as I'll have a journal to complete every month!
My theme is travel-favourite quotes,places,journeys etc. 

Cover Page

Background is glimmer mists,stamps and doodled border

Rule Page

 This is a bit of a mish mash so I might redo it when I get the journal back!

Journal Page

I found the image of the lady on the motorbike and just couldn't resist it! Love it! The quote's a favourite of mine. All the images I've used are from Freubels-Freebies.
I'm looking forward to experimenting and learning along the way-just hope I'm up to it!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun project, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word....FABULOUS....so love these pages.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Sharon! You'll love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab, great colours.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW fabulous pages, love them all!
    Wish you a nice weekend,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies - I am currently in possession of said journal and it is SCRUMMY :)
    Sharon - must NOT alter pages when you get it back - it's perfect as it is - and you will be able to see how you've progressed through the journey - Best bet - Make another :) ha ha - I just know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good idea :) - and your page is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!