Friday 22 February 2013

ATC-Night on the Town

We've had a blip over at ATCs with Attitude which left the blog down for a few days. I'm happy to say it's now up and running with a new challenge Favourite Colours.
My favourite 'favourites' are orange and purple which I seldom get to use together. Most of the time I find myself using purples and blues with a bit of silver thrown in. For this ATC I chose a digi image from Smeared Ink. The background's Cosmic Shimmer paint with an embossed Eiffel Tower.



We've changed the challenge and it's back to ATCs only. So come along and join in. Be warned- ATCs are very addictive- but you could win some fab images to use when you make them!


I'm entering this in the Creative Craft World Mini Challenge which is something small-perfect!

12 comments:

  1. What a fab ATC - I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC,Monica. Love the background you created and the image is brilliant too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great ATC, looks like their going to have a right old 'good time' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've done this and I agree ATCs are addictive:)

    Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - perfect! I love your ATCs, Sharon, and this one is no exception. The colours are gorgeous and so is the embossed Eiffel Tower. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never done an ATC another new thing to try I love yours very phantom of the opera. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - love the colouring on her cloak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning little atc xxx thanks for sharing at CCW xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in our challenge with your fab ATC :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab! I love your ATCs and I love the quirky, vintagey feel to this one.

    Thanks for joining in with the Mini Kit challenge at CCW. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!