Saturday 9 March 2013

ATC-Flower Power!

It's all about flowers over at ATCs with Attitudes to get us in the mood for Spring! (Let's ignore the forecast for snow). 
I've made my ATC with an image from Bugaboo called Daisy Girl. Isn't she sweet?! The background's a bit of a mish mash with Glimmer Mist and text added along with a few flourishes. I did add quite a lot of gloss to add a bit of shine and texture but you can't see it in the photo as usual.


I made an extra ATC from an image I had from Beccy's Place called Waterlily Fairy. The background's Glimmer Mist again (I think I'm addicted!) with gold embossed flourishes.


I made both of these in the supportive Twitter environment of #CreativesUnite, a group of crafty people who dedicate a couple of hours on a Thursday evening to crafting. It was my fist time crafting and tweeting and I intend to keep going-it's great to have an excuse to do nothing but craft for two hours! Come along and join in-I recommend it as stress therapy! If you click the link in my sidebar it'll take you to Miss Beatrix's blog and all the details of how to join the group.


9 comments:

  1. Two great ATC's, especially love the colours and design of the first x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATCs, love the images and beautiful colours.

    Sylvia
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently begun to 'get' the appeal of little characters like these ethereal girls, Sharon. So much so I've bought a Lindsay Mason set of stamps!

    You never know, I may join you in an ATC challenge one day! But it will take time for me to compete with you and approach the standard you've reached. These are lovely pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ATCs are gorgeous,Monica.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've done the background on the pink one, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATC's love the colours and the fabulous images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. both fantastic atc's i love them emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!