Wednesday 24 July 2013

Hello!

Oh my where's the time gone?

I'm late again. I spent most of last month running around like a zombie getting son ready to go away on holiday, dreaming of all the time I'd have while he's away.

Now he's away and I really don't know what to do with myself- it's quite an odd feeling just hanging there and waiting for him to return. Crafting mojo's gone and chocolate intake's on the up and up!

I made this card for Sarah Hurley's latest challenge Pink Sparkles using her Journaled365 range for the backing paper which I sprayed with mica mist. The embellishments are all from her latest monthly kit, A Few of my Favourite Things, which I recommend to anyone and everyone!There's so much choice over in Sarah's shop and the range is expanding so fast at the moment I just know there's something for everyone!
Zig-zag ribbon is a scrap I found hiding in a drawer and rescued!



There's still time to enter so please bob along and play!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Monica! Love the choice of all the elements you used!
    Have some you time whilst your son is away on his holiday. Time flies and he is going to be back before you know it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sharon, it's fantastic.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a some fun projects and I love a challenge blog. Thanks for the link to the challenges and for visiting me last week. Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!