Wednesday 12 February 2014

Notelets

My turn again over at SarahHurley365 to do a daily spot and this time I've made some notelets.

This last two weeks have passed by in a haze of night duty,migraines and a dose of teenager!Add to that a dodgy internet connection,a printer out of ink,running out of card and three weeks til pay day and crafting feels almost impossible!

I have a few catch up letters to send so I turned to the Snip 'n' Stick cards from Sarah's A Few of my Favourite Things kits. These were perfect for a few quick notelets and satisfied my crafting urge until pay day and supplies!



Thank you card


Hello notelet


A man card


A mum card



I wish I could win the lottery card!

I really enjoyed making these and the clean and simple effect. Love those Snip 'n' Stick cards!

Have entered Wish upon a Star over at Creative Card Crew- keep it simple challenge
Have entered Fan-Tache-Tic over at Cards und More - for men

3 comments:

  1. A nice set....I like the tache ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are beautiful I love the rose one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!